Madeira is a special place for diving due to the crystal clear waters with mild temperatures, 22º in summer and 18º in winter, and the big variety of flora and fauna.
Madeira has several enchanting diving spots along the coast, like the natural reserves, rock formations, caves and shipwrecks.
The fish passivity, used to live with divers, allows freedom to swim among them and enables great opportunities for aquatic photography.
During your dive experience in Madeira you have the opportunity to observe the Dusky Grouper Epinephalus marginatus, also known as Mero (a large specimen with about 1,5 m and 65kg used to the curious visitors), trumpet fishes, barracudas, neon damselfishes, manta rays, Turkish wrasses, mullet kings, morae ells, between many others, and with some luck the rare monk seal.
If this is your first time diving, the training is provided for small groups according to internationally accepted guidelines of SSI, CMAS and PADI.
The training for beginners can be spread over a period of 3 to 4 days. A high quality dive training can also be given to complete beginners up to instructor level.
Come explore the fascinating underwater world of Madeira island!
- Qualified and experienced diver’s lessons
- Participants receive a certificate according to CMAS/ DTSA or PADI RULES
- Plenty of fun!
- Transportation from or to the hotel
- Diving may be changed or cancelled due to bad weather conditions (refund guaranteed).
- In the event of cancellation, the trip may be scheduled for another day.
- Cancellations within 24 hours of the start of the excursion will not be refunded.
- Clients who do not show up will be charged the full price.
- Insurances as required by Portuguese law.
- Payment can be done by bank transfer, Credit Card and Paypal. Bookings paid for by PayPal, American Express, credit card or a Mastercard Prepaid card will incur a extra fee of 3.50% of the total transaction value. No credit card fee applies when paying with a debit card or bank transfer.