Full Day East
Funchal – São Vicente – P. Delgada – São Jorge – Santana – Faial – Poiso – Funchal
This Land Rover Jeep trip takes you to explore the northeast of Madeira. Passing through ancient and narrow roads, experience the beauty of the north, characterized by its rocky mountains, the cultivated terraces and the Laurissilva forest, World Heritage from UNESCO, since 1999. In Santana, the only town of the north of the island, stop for lunch (not included). In this charming town, opportunity to visit the emblematic thatched roof houses, that can be seen in several post cards. Another highlight of this trip is the visit at Queimadas Park, where you can explore and feel the nature tranquillity. On the way to Funchal stop at Poiso to enjoy the typical drink of Madeira, the poncha.
Duration: ± 7,5 hours
- Sports footwear
- Sun cream
- Trips may be changed or cancelled due to bad weather conditions (refund guaranteed).
- In the event of cancellation, the trip may be scheduled for another day.
- Cancellations within 24 hours of the start of the excursion will not be refunded.
- Clients who do not show up will be charged the full price.
- Insurances as required by Portuguese law.
- Payment can be done by bank transfer, Credit Card and Paypal. Bookings paid for by PayPal, American Express, credit card or a Mastercard Prepaid card will incur a extra fee of 3.50% of the total transaction value. No credit card fee applies when paying with a debit card or bank transfer.