Half Day Centre
Tuesday and Saturday Mornings
Câmara de Lobos – Campanário – Lugar da Serra– Jardim da Serra – Boca da Corrida
During this Land Rover jeep expedition, we are going to visit the remote villages located in deep valleys, hidden between high mountains, such as Jardim da Serra, that offers stunning views over the Nuns valley (Curral das Freiras), famous for the sweet chestnut delicacies. This trip will take you to discover breath taking views, interesting places, like Câmara the Lobos, a picturesque fishing center of the island, eternalized by the painting of Sr. Winston Churchill, in 1950.
Duration: ± 3,5 hours
- Sports footwear
- Sun cream
- Trips may be changed or cancelled due to bad weather conditions (refund guaranteed).
- In the event of cancellation, the trip may be scheduled for another day.
- Cancellations within 24 hours of the start of the excursion will not be refunded.
- Clients who do not show up will be charged the full price.
- Insurances as required by Portuguese law.
- Payment can be done by bank transfer, Credit Card and Paypal. Bookings paid for by PayPal, American Express, credit card or a Mastercard Prepaid card will incur a extra fee of 3.50% of the total transaction value. No credit card fee applies when paying with a debit card or bank transfer.