Half Day Mountains
Funchal – Camacha – Morena – Santo da Serra – Machico – Funchal
Join us in this spectacular Land Rover Jeep expedition and visit with us the famous Camacha village, where the only willow basket factory of Madeira can be visited. During this day we will pass through stunning and remote places, enjoying the best sceneries over the mountains and the interior of Madeira island. In this trip, opportunity to enjoy a very light and easy Levada walk. The tour finishes at Machico town, surrounded by its beautiful bay, where the Portuguese first landed in Madeira, in 1419.
Duration: ± 7,5 hours
- Sports footwear
- Sun cream
- Trips may be changed or cancelled due to bad weather conditions (refund guaranteed).
- In the event of cancellation, the trip may be scheduled for another day.
- Cancellations within 24 hours of the start of the excursion will not be refunded.
- Clients who do not show up will be charged the full price.
- Insurances as required by Portuguese law.
- Payment can be done by bank transfer, Credit Card and Paypal. Bookings paid for by PayPal, American Express, credit card or a Mastercard Prepaid card will incur a extra fee of 3.50% of the total transaction value. No credit card fee applies when paying with a debit card or bank transfer.