Ilhas Desertas Trip (Full Day)
Tuesday – Thursdays - Saturdays
The Desertas islands are uninhabited islands, located about 23km southwest of Madeira Island. Due to the natural and ecological value of these islands, they are a Natural Reserve and the Council of Europe has classified them Biogenetic Reserve.
These islands are home to a colony of rare seals Monachus monachus and an important breeding centre for rare birds.On board of this sailboat you have the opportunity to watch dolphins, whales, turtles and some birds. We will anchor in the dock, a small bay with crystal clear waters where you can swim and relax.
After a delicious lunch, included in the program, you can go on a guided tour on land. Come and make a dream trip to the Deserted Islands with us!
Snorkeling equipment available without any costs.
Bar service available on board.
Duration: ± 8 hours
- Transportation from the hotel
- Lunch and beverage during the meal
- Trips may be changed or cancelled due to bad weather conditions (refund guaranteed).
- In the event of cancellation, the trip may be scheduled for another day.
- Cancellations within 24 hours of the start of the excursion will not be refunded.
- Clients who do not show up will be charged the full price.
- Insurances as required by Portuguese law.
- Payment can be done by bank transfer, Credit Card and Paypal. Bookings paid for by PayPal, American Express, credit card or a Mastercard Prepaid card will incur a extra fee of 3.50% of the total transaction value. No credit card fee applies when paying with a debit card or bank transfer.