One Day Cruise Expedition to Porto Santo Island
A MUST DO when visiting Madeira is a trip to the Golden Island, Porto Santo.
In a one-day programme we take you into a magical journey to relax and have fun in the sun.
Located about 50km from Madeira island, Porto Santo, boasts a 9 km long golden sand beach, famous for its therapeutic properties, as well as crystal clear blue waters.
In the morning, we take you from your hotel to the port of Funchal, where you will board the Lobo Marinho ferry boat.
During the 2h30 minutes trip, stunning views over the southeast coast of Madeira and the Desertas islands can be admired. Sometimes seabirds, dolphins or even whales can be seen. Restaurant and bar service available on board.
On your arrival at Porto Santo, a local guide awaits to take you in a half day excursion to discover all of the natural wonders of the island, followed by lunch.
During the afternoon, take time to visit the centre of the town, Vila Baleira or enjoy a relaxing time at the golden sand beach. Taking in the atmosphere and the local hospitality, you can also choose from several water sports activities, horse riding, golf, walks or the thalasso-therapy treatments.
At nightfall, we will take you back to the ferry boat that will bring you to Madeira. At the port of Funchal, a bus waits for you to take you to the hotel.
Duration: One-day trip
Book this cruise:
- Pick up and drop off at the hotel;
- Ferry Boat trip Madeira - Porto Santo island (two ways);
- Excursion in Porto Santo island;
- Buffet lunch and drinks during the meal;
- Transfer from Vila Baleira town to the port of Porto Santo island
- Food and beverage during the ferry boat trip.
- Trips may be changed or cancelled due to bad weather conditions (refund guaranteed);
- In the event of cancellation, the trip may be scheduled for another day;
- Cancellations within 24 hours of the start of the trip will not be refunded;
- Clients who do not show up will be charged the full price;
- Insurances as required by Portuguese law.
- Payment can be done by bank transfer, Credit Card and Paypal. Bookings paid for by PayPal, American Express, credit card or a Mastercard Prepaid card will incur a extra fee of 3.50% of the total transaction value. No credit card fee applies when paying with a debit card or bank transfer.