Tuesday – Wednesday – Thursday - Friday
In this program, we introduce you to the typical Madeira evening and to the most popular dishes of the local gastronomy, the Espetada.
The meal consists of a soup, served with the typical bolo do caco bread, made with sweet potato and wheat flower and served with garlic butter. As main dish will be served the typical Espetada, beef in a skewer, served with French fries, salad and fried polenta. Later on dessert, coffee and digestive will be served. The drinks during the meal are included: white or red wine (restaurant selection) or beer or soft drinks and mineral water.
During dinner, a local folklore group will entertain you with a performance of regional dances and songs.
We promise you an evening with plenty of fun! Come and enjoy with us!
Duration: ± 4 hours
- Pick up and drop off at the hotel
- Folklore group
- Trips may be changed or cancelled due to bad weather conditions (refund guaranteed).
- In the event of cancellation, the trip may be scheduled for another day.
- Cancellations within 24 hours of the start of the excursion will not be refunded.
- Clients who do not show up will be charged the full price.
- Insurances as required by Portuguese law.
- Payment can be done by bank transfer, Credit Card and Paypal. Bookings paid for by PayPal, American Express, credit card or a Mastercard Prepaid card will incur a extra fee of 3.50% of the total transaction value. No credit card fee applies when paying with a debit card or bank transfer.